Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Ugh I'm So Stupid

              I am so sorry you guys about the group break you have been waiting on. I just totally forgot. I'm so sorry. I have been waiting on a few payments to come in and I've been trying really hard to get a paypal account. So those of you that are waiting for paypal it might me just be a little while longer.
             Christmas and the holidays also delayed me as well. That one is my bad I should have known better than to try to do a group break before Christmas.
              I haven't ordered the boxes yet becuase I hadn't had enough slots claimed, so if you haven't joined and would like to feel free to. Teams are $4 each and if you would like to do paypal you might have to wait or you can either send your payment through the mail to this address.

 Weston DeShon
429 South Whittle Ave
Olney, IL 62450

Here are the teams still available.
Athletics
Diamondbacks
Mariners
Marlins
Pirates
Rangers
Rays
Twins


               Once again, I'm so sorry for putting the group break off so long. And if your wondering whats taking the paypal so long I have been trying to negotiate with my dad on how we're going to set it up.
            This is totally my fault and I will try to get this group break going as fast as I can. Thanks for being so patient with me.
           

1 comment: